Saturday, October 27, 2012

What are they building?

Have you ever traveled down the road and noticed signs of construction and wondered "What are they building?"?  Well I do!  All the time! And it drives me crazy.  The moment I see something new happening I make sure I make a note of it and as soon as I get some free time I do a diligent search on the internet to see if I can find out all I can about it.  I have done this all my life...I find it very intriguing with any kind of improvements to buildings to new construction.

                                       
                                           Before Canal        (click to enlarge)     Complete

One of the first projects where I  practically became obsessed with was in Oklahoma City.  The city decided they wanted to liven up their entertainment district and one of the features in that plan was the canal (along with canal boats) to go through the district.  It was amazing to watch and I still to this day check out the progress of how they have revitalized that area.  I now have numerous projects that I keep track of and very excited about and I thought why don't I just start a blog about them.  Now the trick is to figure out which of those many projects to chose first.

No comments:

Post a Comment